About Make-A-Wish® sponsorships
We rely on the generosity of corporate sponsors to help us grant more wishes every year.
We are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and desire to work on behalf of wish kids. In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate significant resources and are an appropriate brand fit for the organization.
Guidelines for consideration as a national sponsor
• A minimum guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national sponsor.
• Make-A-Wish will only work with companies that have been in business for at least one year.
• Make-A-Wish is not currently considering book or film opportunities utilizing the marks and through which a donation is triggered by sales.
• Make-A-Wish strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit bbb.org's charity page.
• Make-A-Wish is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
• Make-A-Wish does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
• Make-A-Wish does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
• Make-A-Wish does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, firearms.
to see a list of our current national corporate sponsors.